Where to stay near Disney World
Table Of Contents
Are you looking for accommodation near Disney World? In this article, we present the best options near Disney World. They include campgrounds, vacation rentals, hotels, resorts, lodges and cottages. Choose the right accommodation for a memorable and comfortable stay. Get ready for a refreshing, adventurous and comfortable stay.
Hotels near Disney World
Different hotels near Disney World, their unique features
There are more than 25 Disney Resort hotels, in the Disney Resorts Collection, from budget-conscious accommodations to luxurious deluxe Resort hotels, including Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary ResortBoulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness LodgeCopper Creek Villas & Cabins.
Holiday Inn Orlando
Each Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area guest can access the Walt Disney World theme park Early Theme Park Entry benefit. You also get a complementary 30-minute early entry ticket to any theme park daily. Guests need valid admission and a park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system to enter a theme park. Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi), a Pool, Fitness Center with Gym, bar, air conditioning, and Children’s television networks exist.
Rosen Plaza Hotel
It is next to Pointe Orlando (Pointeorlando.com) and a few minutes from the airport and theme parks. Rosen Plaza Hotel is the ideal choice for an Orlando convention center hotel. Rosen Plaza Hotel’s on-site restaurants and comfortable guest rooms will make your stay enjoyable. The room features blackout curtains, air conditioning, a desk, a tea maker, a satellite TV, and a shower.
- Better location
- Amenities and facilities
- Respect your budget
- Beautiful design
The popular hotel chains near Disney World
- Disney Resorts
Tips for booking hotels
- Use a booking engine for hotels
- Book in advance for deals.
- Travel insurance.
- Pay attention to details.
- Compare hotel rates.
- Compare services and facilities.
What are the advantages of staying at a hotel near Disney World?
You can get to the theme parks early, stay late, and use free transportation around Disney. In addition to the above benefits, a hotel near Disney World also offers the advantage of being closer to the theme parks, which means less travel time and more time to enjoy the attractions. Many hotels also offer free shuttle services, extra magic hours, and dining plans to help you plan and budget for your trip.
What are the different types of hotels available near Disney World?
There are several types of hotels available near Disney World, including:
- Budget-conscious accommodations: These hotels are designed for travelers looking for affordable lodging near Disney World. These hotels offer free parking, Wi-Fi, and continental breakfasts.
- Mid-range hotels: These hotels offer more amenities and are designed for travelers willing to spend a little more on their accommodations. They may include swimming pools, fitness centers, and on-site restaurants.
- Luxury hotels: These are deluxe Resort hotels that offer a wide range of amenities and services, such as spas, golf courses, and fine dining restaurants. They are designed for travelers looking for a luxurious experience during their stay.
- Vacation home rentals: Vacation homes are an increasingly popular option for travelers who want more space and privacy. These homes often have full kitchens, multiple bedrooms, and private swimming pools.
How can I find the best deals on hotels near Disney World?
If you’re looking for the best deals on hotels near Disney World, there are several ways to find them:
- Check hotel websites: Many hotels offer exclusive deals and discounts on their websites. Check the hotel’s website directly to see if they offer any promotions.
- Use hotel booking sites: Booking sites such as Expedia, Booking.com, and Hotels.com offer a range of hotels near Disney World at competitive prices. You can compare prices, amenities, and reviews to find the best deal.
- Sign up for loyalty programs: Many hotel chains offer loyalty programs that give members exclusive deals and discounts. Consider signing up for loyalty programs with hotel chains such as Marriott, Hilton, and IHG.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: Prices for hotels near Disney World can vary depending on the season and day of the week. Be flexible with travel dates to take advantage of lower prices if possible.
By using these strategies, you can find the best deals on hotels near Disney World and save money on your vacation.
What are the popular hotel chains near Disney World?
Several popular hotel chains near Disney World offer a range of accommodations to suit different travel needs:
- Disney Resorts: Disney World offers a range of on-site resorts that cater to all budgets, from value resorts to deluxe resorts. Staying at a Disney resort offers a variety of perks, such as complimentary transportation to the parks, extended theme park hours, and access to Disney’s FastPass+ system.
- Marriott: Marriott offers several hotels near Disney World, including the Walt Disney World Swan, Dolphin Resort, and SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance. Marriott hotels often offer modern amenities like fitness and business centers.
- Hilton: Hilton also has several hotels near Disney World, including the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace and the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando. Hilton hotels often offer family-friendly amenities like swimming pools and on-site restaurants.
By understanding the popular hotel chains near Disney World, you can make an informed decision about the best type of accommodation for your travel needs.
Vacation Homes near Disney World
Vacation homes available for rent near Disney World
It is 15 minutes from Walt Disney World, just outside Orlando, Florida. This well-appointed home has been designed and decorated to provide you and your family with luxury amenities and leaves you with all the usual items you would expect to find at home. Solterra Resort is only a 30-minute drive from the Orlando International Airport and is central to all of Orlando’s famous attractions.
The resort’s amenities include a 6700 square foot clubhouse, swimming pool, spa, fitness center, business center with Internet, volleyball, Tennis, children’s playground, and picnic area. This spacious 5-bedroom holiday villa can accommodate a larger family or group of up to 10 people.
Boutique Style 3 Bedroom Townhouse at Magic Village Yards near Disney
It is one mile from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with soothing views of the surrounding gardens through floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy amenities from one of the finest private homes, including stainless steel kitchens, stylish furnishings and artwork, luxury bedding, and private, furnished patios with BBQ grills.
Amongst its benefits is the gated house for added security, complimentary parking, complimentary WiFi, a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an outdoor summer kitchen with BBQ Grill, a heated outdoor pool, a fitness room, a restaurant, and a bar on site.
- Rental homes close to Disney World appeal to groups of sizes, age groups, and tastes as they come in various configurations and sizes.
- They allow for better bonding with your family members as all family members are under one roof and get to have meals together.
- These luxury rental homes make your vacation living only minutes away from Disney World and other great Orlando attractions.
- You have more space to enjoy your stay, freedom, and privacy.
Highlight popular vacation home rental sites
- Owner Direct Vacation Rentals
- Magical Vacation Homes
Tips for renting vacation homes
- Book in advance.
- Stay close to Disney World.
- Compare homes before you book.
- Read the contract.
- Always negotiate.
What are the benefits of staying in a vacation home near Disney World?
There are several benefits to staying in a vacation home near Disney World:
- More Space: Vacation homes offer more space than traditional hotel rooms, making them a great option for families or groups of friends traveling together. You’ll have more room to spread out and relax, with separate bedrooms, living areas, and dining areas.
- Cost-Effective: Staying in a vacation home can often be more cost-effective than staying in a hotel, especially if traveling with a larger group. You can split the rental cost between multiple people and have the option to cook your meals in the fully-equipped kitchen.
- Privacy: Vacation homes offer more privacy than hotels, with no noisy hallways or shared common areas. After a long day at the parks, you’ll have a private space to relax and unwind.
- Home-like Amenities: Vacation homes have home-like amenities such as washers and dryers, fully equipped kitchens, and private pools. You’ll have everything you need to feel right at home during your stay.
- Proximity to Attractions: Vacation homes near Disney World are often located just minutes from the theme parks, water parks, and shopping in the Disney Springs area. This means you’ll be able to spend less time traveling and more time enjoying all the attractions that Disney World has to offer.
By understanding the benefits of staying in a vacation home near Disney World, you can make an informed decision about the best accommodation for your travel needs.
What are the different types of vacation homes available near Disney World?
There are several different types of vacation homes available near Disney World:
- Villas: Villas are often located within a resort or gated community and offer pools, spas, and fitness centers. They typically have one or two bedrooms, making them a great option for small families or couples.
- Resort Homes: Resort homes are larger than villas and offer more space for families or groups. They often have three to six bedrooms and have full kitchens, private pools, and game rooms.
- Luxury Villas: Luxury villas are upscale vacation homes with high-end amenities and luxurious finishes. They often have large outdoor spaces, multiple master suites, and high-end appliances and finishes.
- Pool Homes: Pool homes are vacation homes equipped with a private pool, making them a popular choice for families with children or groups of friends. They range in size from two to six bedrooms.
By understanding the different types of vacation homes available near Disney World, you can choose the accommodation that best fits your travel needs and budget.
How can I find the best deals on vacation homes near Disney World?
There are several ways to find the best deals on vacation homes near Disney World:
- Comparison Sites: Comparison sites like TripAdvisor, Expedia, and Kayak can help you find the best deals on vacation home rentals by comparing prices from multiple rental sites.
- Special Offers and Promotions: Many vacation home rental companies offer special offers and promotions, such as discounted rates for longer stays or last-minute deals. Check the company’s website or sign up for their email list to stay current on these offers.
- Travel During the Off-Season: Vacation home rental rates can vary depending on the time of year. Traveling during the off-season can often result in lower rates and better deals.
- Negotiate with the Owner: Some vacation home rental owners may be willing to negotiate the rental rate, especially if you want an extended stay.
- Booking Early: Booking your vacation home rental early can often result in better rates and a wider selection of available properties.
These methods allow you to find the best deals on vacation homes near Disney World that fit your budget and travel needs.
What are the popular vacation home rental sites near Disney World?
Some popular vacation home rental sites near Disney World include Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, and TurnKey Vacation Rentals. These sites offer various rental options, including condos, villas, townhouses, and single-family homes.
Wyndham is known for their innovative practices and is responsible for many timeshare features known today. Club Wyndham was the first to offer a points-based program and still offers one of the most flexible programs. It is one of the most extensive timeshare programs in the industry. Wyndham owns and operates Worldmark by Wyndham, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, Shell Vacations Club, and the Margaritaville Vacation Club (Timesharesonly.com).
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
It is minutes from each of the Walt Disney World Resort parks, and a few miles from Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and all the other attractions Orlando offers. The hotel is on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway.
- Luxury living & spacious accommodations
- World-class amen
- Home away from home
- Resort exchange
- Multiple amenities
Popular resort chains
- Invite family and friends
- Explore alternative destination options
- Make reservations in advance
- Watch out for deals
Staying at a resort or timeshare near Disney World offers several advantages, including:
- Access to Exclusive Disney Benefits: Many resorts and timeshares near Disney offers guests exclusive benefits like MagicBands, which allow guests to access the parks, make purchases, and redeem FastPass+ reservations with just a tap of their wrist. Some resorts also offer early access to the parks or extended park hours, allowing guests to enjoy popular attractions with fewer crowds.
- Convenience and Time-Saving: Staying near theme parks can save time and hassle by reducing travel time and eliminating the need to park a car. Many resorts also offer free shuttle transportation to and from the parks, so guests can relax and enjoy the ride.
- Dining and Entertainment Options: Many resorts and timeshares near Disney offer various on-site dining and entertainment options, from casual restaurants and bars to full-service spas and fitness centers. This can be especially convenient for families with young children or guests who want to relax and unwind after a long day in the parks.
- Special Offers and Packages: Many resorts and timeshares near Disney offer special packages and promotions, such as discounted park tickets, free dining plans, or room discounts, that can help guests save money and make the most of their Disney vacation.
- Lightning Lane Access and Dining Reservations: Starting in October 2021, Disney World introduced a new paid service called Lightning Lane, allowing guests to skip the regular line and access the park’s most popular attractions. Guests staying at a Disney World resort or select partner hotels will have the advantage of purchasing Lightning Lane entry and making reservations for dining ahead of other guests.
Overall, staying at a resort or timeshare near Disney can provide various benefits and enhance the overall vacation experience for guests. However, it’s important to research and compare options to find the best fit for your travel needs and budget.
Several types of resorts and timeshares are available near Disney World, each offering unique accommodations, amenities, and experiences for travelers. Some of the most popular types of resorts and timeshares near Disney World include:
- Disney Vacation Club Resorts: These resorts are part of Disney’s own timeshare program and offer spacious villas with kitchens or kitchenettes and access to exclusive amenities and experiences.
- Non-Disney Timeshares: These are timeshare properties owned and operated by other companies such as Marriott, Hilton, or Wyndham, and offer similar accommodations and amenities as Disney Vacation Club resorts.
- On-Site Disney Resorts: These resorts are owned and operated by Disney and are located within walking distance or a short shuttle ride from the theme parks. They offer a variety of accommodations ranging from standard hotel rooms to multi-bedroom suites, as well as access to exclusive on-site amenities and experiences.
- Off-Site Resorts: These are hotels and resorts located outside of the Disney World property but still offer convenient access to the theme parks. They may offer a range of accommodations and amenities, from budget-friendly options to luxury resorts.
Some popular examples of resorts and timeshares in each of these categories near Disney World include:
- Disney Vacation Club Resorts: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Resort Villas and Bungalows, and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- Non-Disney Timeshares: Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort and Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas.
- On-Site Disney Resorts: Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Off-Site Resorts: Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, and Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
It’s important to note that each type of resort or timeshare may offer its unique features and benefits, so it’s recommended to research and compare options to find the best fit for your travel needs and preferences.
Finding the best deals on resorts and timeshares near Disney World can be challenging, but there are a few tips that can help:
- Book early: Booking your resort or timeshare stay in advance can often result in lower rates, especially during peak travel seasons.
- Check travel websites: Many travel websites such as Expedia, Travelocity, or Booking.com offer deals on resorts and timeshares near Disney World, including discounts, package deals, or exclusive offers.
- Join loyalty programs: Many resort or timeshare chains near Disney World offer loyalty programs that provide exclusive deals, discounts, or perks for members.
- Contact the resort or timeshare directly: Sometimes, contacting the resort or timeshare directly can result in better rates or exclusive offers that may not be available through travel websites.
- Consider off-peak travel: Traveling to Disney World during off-peak seasons or weekdays can often result in lower rates on resorts and timeshares.
Comparing rates and offers from multiple sources is important to ensure you get the best deal on your resort or timeshare near Disney World. Additionally, consider your unique travel needs and preferences when choosing a resort or timeshare, as the cheapest option may not always be the best fit for your vacation.
Several popular resort and timeshare chains near Disney World offer unique amenities and experiences for travelers. Some of the most popular resort and timeshare chains near Disney World include:
- Disney Vacation Club: Disney’s timeshare program offers access to Disney Vacation Club resorts near theme parks and other destinations worldwide.
- Marriott Vacation Club: This timeshare program offers access to Marriott Vacation Club resorts near Disney World and other popular destinations.
- Hilton Grand Vacations: This timeshare program offers access to Hilton Grand Vacations resorts near Disney World and other popular destinations.
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek: This popular resort near Disney World offers spacious accommodations, on-site amenities such as a lazy river and mini-golf, and convenient access to theme parks.
- Westgate Town Center: This resort and timeshare property near Disney World offers amenities such as a water park, spa, and on-site dining options.
- Diamond Resorts Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club: This resort near Disney World offers spacious villas, on-site golf, and a variety of activities for families.
- Diamond Resorts Cypress Pointe Resort: This resort near Disney World offers spacious accommodations, on-site amenities such as a pool and hot tub, and convenient access to theme parks.
It’s important to note that each resort or timeshare chain may have its unique features and benefits, so it’s recommended to research and compare options to find the best fit for your travel needs and preferences.
Camping near Disney World
Different camping options available near Disney World
Tropical Palms Resort, Kissimmee
The Tropical Palms Resort is about four miles from Walt Disney World Resort and provides theme park ticket sales onsite. It’s a Central Florida RV Park with RV sites and private cottages that guests can stay in. The amenities include a pool, shuffleboard, horseshoes, bocce ball, and a café. There are also laundry facilities and social events planned. Pets are allowed at this RV resort for a 50 pet fee and a 150 (refundable) pet security deposit.
Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Lake Buena Vista
Disney World has its camping area called the Fort Wilderness Resort, where you can experience the great outdoors and explore the resort’s 750 acres of cypress and pine forests. It has woodland trails, pools, and entertainment. There are campsites for tents and RVs that are 45 feet long here. There’s also a pool with a waterslide, a whirlpool spa, golf carts for rent, archery, canoeing, and horseback riding. Pets are welcome as long as you follow the pet rules.
- Pets welcome
- Friendly service
- Located near attractions
- Weekend getaways
Popular camping sites
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Orlando / Kissimmee KOA
- Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
- Camp Jurassic
Tips for camping near Disney World
- Find and reserve your spot early
- Choose amenities that suit your needs
- Stay closer to the Disney World
- Buy your theme park tickets at least 60 days in advance
What are the benefits of camping near Disney World?
Camping near Disney World can benefit travelers exploring the theme parks and surrounding areas. Some of the benefits of camping near Disney World include:
- Cost savings: Camping can be a budget-friendly alternative to traditional hotel stays near Disney World, offering lower rates for campsites or RV sites.
- Proximity to attractions: Many camping sites near Disney World offer convenient access to theme parks and popular tourist destinations such as beaches or state parks.
- Outdoor experience: Camping near Disney World can provide a unique outdoor experience that allows travelers to connect with nature and enjoy activities such as hiking, fishing, or kayaking.
- Family-friendly activities: Many camping sites near Disney World offer family-friendly activities such as outdoor movies, campfire sing-alongs, or game rooms.
- Free parking: Most camping sites near Disney World offer free parking, saving travelers money on parking fees at the theme parks.
- Disney Magical Express: Some camping sites near Disney World offer shuttle services or transportation to the theme parks, such as the Disney Magical Express at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
It’s important to note that camping may not be suitable for all travelers, and it’s recommended to research and plan accordingly to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable camping experience near Disney World.
What are the different types of camping options available near Disney World?
Several camping options near Disney World suit different preferences and travel styles. Some popular camping options include:
- Backpacking involves hiking and camping in a wilderness area with minimal amenities and equipment.
- Car camping involves a designated campsite accessible by car and typically offers amenities such as water, picnic tables, and fire pits.
- RV camping involves an RV or motorhome providing amenities such as a kitchen, bathroom, and sleeping quarters.
- Tent camping involves camping in a tent set up in designated campsites, often with amenities such as fire pits and restrooms.
- Glamping involves a luxurious and comfortable setting with amenities such as a real bed, electricity, and running water.
It’s important to note that different camping options may require different equipment, permits, or reservations, so it’s recommended to research and plan accordingly. Some camping options may be more suitable for families or groups, while others may offer a more secluded and private experience. Consider your preferences and needs when choosing a camping option near Disney World.
How can I find the best deals on camping near Disney World?
To find the best deals on camping near Disney World, it’s a good idea to compare offers from various sources, including booking websites, campground websites and travel agencies. Some popular websites where you can search for deals on camping near Disney World include Expedia, Booking.com and TripAdvisor. In addition, some camping websites offer exclusive deals or special promotions for direct bookings. It’s also a good idea to look for packages that combine camping with other trip components, such as theme park tickets or transportation. Another tip is to book in advance, especially during the peak travel season, to secure the best prices and availability. Finally, consider joining loyalty programs or signing up for email newsletters to receive exclusive offers and promotions from camping providers or booking websites.
What are the popular camping sites near Disney World?
Several popular campgrounds near Disney World offer a range of amenities and services for different camping experiences. Some of the most popular campgrounds near Disney World include Kissimmee KOA, Camp Jurassic, Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Elite Resorts at Citrus Valley. Kissimmee KOA offers tent and RV sites with amenities such as a pool, miniature golf and bike rentals. Camp Jurassic is a themed campground with dinosaur-related amenities and activities for families. Cypress Cove Nudist Resort is a nudist campground with a pool, hot tub, and tennis courts. The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort is a Disney-operated campground that offers tent and RV sites with amenities like a pool, horseback riding, and evening campfire sing-alongs. Elite Resorts at Citrus Valley is an RV-only campground with amenities like a pool, hot tub and shuffleboard. It’s important to note that some campgrounds have age restrictions or require a membership, so check requirements and amenities before booking.
The accommodations near Disney World are hotels, camps, lodges, and vacation homes. These are comfortable and adventurous, allowing you to stay close to nature. Choose the right accommodation for your needs by sticking to your budget, booking early, and getting better deals. Book your accommodations in advance to avoid any last-minute stress.
You're tasked with finding where this secret door is, but don't worry, we'll tell you! The door is within the Dream Castle, on the right-hand side of the lowest level.Is there a secret side of Disney World? ›
The existence of the utilidors — a system of tunnels underneath Magic Kingdom — is perhaps the best-known Disney World secret. The tunnels are key to keeping this park running — and the magic alive. Ever wondered how you've never spotted a cast member in an Adventureland costume over in Fantasyland?What is the most magical place on earth Disney World? ›
"Magic Kingdom" was often used as an unofficial nickname for Disneyland before Walt Disney World was built. The official tagline for Disneyland is "The Happiest Place On Earth", while the tagline for Magic Kingdom is "The Most Magical Place On Earth".How to be frugal at Disney? ›
- Spend some days at the park and some days at the pool. ...
- Skip the Park Hopper and visit one park per day. ...
- Buy Disney gift cards at a discount. ...
- Don't buy the dining plan. ...
- Bring your own food. ...
- Arrive just before the park opens. ...
- Use PhotoPass photographers (but don't buy the package).
To open this door, find matching stones. Essentially, what players need to do is gather four different gems and insert them into the sockets on the door. One of them is a Peridot and is already in the door. The four gems that are needed are Aquamarine, Garnet, Tourmaline, and Citrine.How much does it cost to be a Club 33 member? ›
For Disneyland Resort's Club 33, members will pay $25,000 upfront and then $10,000 every year after. For Walt Disney World, the upfront cost is higher. Members will pay $33,000 to join, and the annual fee is $15,000.Why are there no mirrors in Disney bathrooms? ›
No, the theme park didn't forget to install mirrors in the bathroom facilities, but instead made the tactical decision to remove them to help keep the lines flowing, according to Apartment Therapy.What is the code H in Disney? ›
Code H – Horse on Main Street left behind a deposit. Code V – Someone has upchucked somewhere, need clean-up. Code White – Cremated remains sprinkled somewhere by a guest, need vacuum clean-up.What is Club 33 in Disney World? ›
Known simply as Club 33, the lounge is an ultra-exclusive venue for important figures to duck out of the crowds, cool down with a beverage, and enjoy gourmet cuisine. Membership is highly coveted by powerful Disney fans – so much so that the waitlist is rumored to be over 15 years long (but that's just a Disney myth!).What is the most visited Disney World? ›
In addition to being the most popular theme park from among all Disney-affiliated parks, the Magic Kingdom park is also the most widely visited theme park in the world.
Meeting Princesses in the Disney World Parks
We'll start with where to meet the Disney World princesses in each of the four parks. As you might expect, Magic Kingdom—the castle park—has the most princess greetings by a wide margin, with around 15.
Magic Kingdom has the most attractions of all the Walt Disney World theme parks. It is also one of the most attended theme parks in the world.Is there a senior discount at Disney World? ›
A: Walt Disney World Resort does not offer senior citizen discounts on tickets, Disney Resort hotels or vacation packages. However, you may wish to check with any senior citizen organizations that you belong to, as special offers may be available through those groups.How much money do I need for Disney per day? ›
Using the above analysis as a guide, a good daily budget for Disney is around $233 per person per day if you are traveling as a family of four, or a total of $935 for the whole family. This figure includes theme park tickets, parking, food, and spending money, but not accommodation.What brings in the most money for Disney? ›
Disney's Linear Networks currently generates the most revenue, but its Parks, Experiences and Products business is recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic and currently generates the most profits.Does Disney still give out room keys? ›
You may request in person at your Disney Parks Resort hotel a manual Resort Key Card. The key card may only open your hotel room door and be used by registered hotel Guests.What gems do I need for the secret door? ›
Despite finding the secret door location, you must gather the gemstones to unlock it. You need to collect gems Garnet, Citrine, Aquamarine, and Tourmaline. You can get them by breaking down the dark rocks with the help of a pickaxe.Is Disneyland free on your birthday? ›
Tickets to enter Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park must be purchased for all visitors ages 3 and up. However, be sure to pick up a complimentary birthday button at City Hall in Disneyland Park or at Guest Services in Disney California Adventure Park.What does Disney do for birthdays? ›
Disney Gift Cards
Discover the perfect "Happy Birthday!" greeting with a Disney Gift Card - redeemable throughout the Disneyland Resort for merchandise, meals, park tickets and special experiences.
If you've scored a reservation for Club 33 to dine at lunch or dinner. It's still pricey, but much less than being a member. How much is lunch or dinner at Club 33? Expect to pay at least $100 per person for your meal, gratuity and alcohol not included.
The only place we know there AREN'T cameras in Disney World is in the restrooms since that's generally illegal. Other than that, anywhere in the parks is pretty much fair game. Besides the video surveillance, there are also a lot of plainclothes security guards throughout the parks.What are secret bathrooms at Disney? ›
There is a hidden bathroom right in the Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop to the left as you exit the attraction. Speaking of attractions, there is also a secret restroom between Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress. The final hidden restroom in Magic Kingdom is in a restaurant.Why can't you bring selfie sticks to Disney? ›
The gadget poses a safety risk on rides since its long arm can extend far outside the carriages and could potentially harm a ride's mechanism or another passenger. In addition, a selfie stick could cause accidentally strike another guest during a photo opportunity.What does code V mean in Disney? ›
Cast Members have a secret language
For example, a “Code P” means someone accidentally urinated in the park and a “Code V” stands for vomit. We even heard about silly codes such as “405 in Line 2” which means there's someone attractive standing in line.
We've already told you what a “Code 101” means, but today, we're here to talk about the dreaded “Code V,” otherwise known as a “protein spill.” What's that? Well…it's Cast Member lingo for when someone vomits.What does 101 mean at Disney? ›
Code 101 — This code is used when a ride has to close for any reason. Cast members do not want to use words like “shut down” or “closed”. 2.Who gets to skip lines at Disney? ›
Disney Genie+ is a paid service that allows you to skip the standby line and use the Lightning Lane entrance at select attractions. Guests can book their first Genie+ ride selections starting at 7 AM on the day of their visit. This applies to both those who stay at a Disney Resort Hotel or stay off-property.How long is the waitlist for Club 33 Disney World? ›
How Long Is The Walt Disney World Club 33 Waitlist? The wait list for Club 33 at Walt Disney World is reportedly much shorter than its California counterpart. Feedback analyzed from recently accepted members of Walt Disney World's Club 33 indicated the waitlist is currently around 3-5 years to join.Can anyone go to Club 33? ›
The simple answer is, no, there is not a special ticket you can purchase for Club 33. You must either become a member, have a corporate pass, or hope you have a friend who is a member. The value of a Club 33 membership lies within its exclusivity, privacy and its hospitality.Which is the least popular Disney park? ›
According to data from 2019, the Disney park that is least visited in Florida is Disney's Hollywood Studios. EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood studios are all in the same range at about 12 million visitors annually. Hollywood Studios used to be behind by about a million, but then they added “Toy Story Land”.
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia (May 29, 2018) – Busch Gardens Williamsburg retains the prestigious title as the “World's Most Beautiful Park” for the 28th consecutive year. Results from the latest National Amusement Park Historical Association (NAPHA) survey shows Busch Gardens extends an impressive streak dating back to 1990.What is the #1 visited theme park? ›
At the very top of the list of the most visited theme park for 2021 is the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.Who is the number 1 Disney Princesses? ›
All the Disney princesses are loved, but Princess Ariel just might be the most loved of all the princesses. Her sweet and charismatic character won the hearts of every Disney fan around the world. Plus, she's a mermaid who can sing and then some.How much do Disney Princesses make? ›
How much does a Disney Princess make? As of Apr 26, 2023, the average annual pay for a Disney Princess in the United States is $60,853 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $29.26 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,170/week or $5,071/month.How to meet Cinderella? ›
You can meet Cinderella in Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom.Which Disney park do you walk the most? ›
- Animal Kingdom. Animal Kingdom is the largest Walt Disney World theme park as far as land goes, but a large portion of that acreage is safari land. ...
- Epcot. Epcot has the most walking paths (as measured by miles) the is second-largest park by acreage.
A Magic Kingdom itinerary is simply a must if your family only has one day at Disney World. The main reason being the Magic Kingdom Park is by far the most-visited theme park in the world.Which Disney park to go to first? ›
No matter what your plans may be, Magic Kingdom will always be the best choice for your first park. Seeing the iconic Cinderella Castle, watching your favorite characters parade around, and walking onto Main Street USA is the perfect way to get you into the Disney mood and help you feel the magic, as its name suggests.Is 70 too old for Disney World? ›
Age doesn't matter: Everyone is a kid at Walt Disney World! My parents are largely responsible for my love of Disney travel. They first took me and my little sister to Walt Disney World in 1976. And Disney has been our vacation of choice ever since then.Which Disney park is best for elderly? ›
Epcot is an excellent destination for guests of all ages. Senior citizens will find a wealth of activities that they can truly enjoy. The park is quite large, so wear comfortable shoes. ECVs and wheelchairs are available to rent if anyone in your party has difficulty with walking.
Should You Bring Cash to Disney World? With the various non-cash payment options across all of Walt Disney World, some of you may be tempted to leave home without cash or your ATM card. While you could technically get away with this, we recommend you bring limited cash with you.How much money should you bring to Disney World for souvenirs? ›
How much money do you need per day in Disney World? On average, you can budget about $15 per person for breakfast, $20 for lunch, and $25 per person for dinner. Also, include some money for snacks which would be between $6-$10 per snack. I would estimate around $40-50 for souvenirs for each person.Can you bring a backpack into Disney World? ›
Suitcases, bags, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed in any theme park or water park. Loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers. Re-usable ice packs are recommended.What is the most expensive week for Disney? ›
Premier Season at Walt Disney World is all about fantastic weather in late April, ahead of the crowds of summer. And Christmas week, when everything is extra sparkly at Disney. Resorts and tickets are the most expensive they will ever be during these dates.What is the most expensive stuff in Disney? ›
The most expensive item for sale at Disney is an even grander and elaborate gemstone recreation of Cinderella's Castle. Only 50 of these extravagant pieces of art exist with a price tag of $250,000!What Disney character has lots of money? ›
Scrooge McDuck (occasionally stylized as $crooge McDuck) is a cartoon character created in 1947 for The Walt Disney Company by Carl Barks. Appearing in Disney comics, Scrooge is a Scottish-born, American, anthropomorphic Pekin duck.Where is the secret door in Magic Kingdom? ›
After the tavern, venture across the way to Bonjour! Village Gifts, where we invite you to stroll to the left side (towards the restrooms) of the building. Stop and take in the beautiful, architectural features as this store got a makeover in 2021! Once there, look for this tiny door!Where is the secret door at Magic Kingdom? ›
The secret entrance to the Magic Kingdom is actually found via a walkway from the Contemporary Resort. Take a bus or an UBER to the Contemporary and then walk across the street and through a separate security line before heading towards the turnstiles at the front of the park.Can you pay 30000 to go through this secret door at Disneyworld? ›
However, for those customers who are rich and famous, a more exclusive experience is on offer, and it lies behind a secret door. If you have a spare $33,000 lying about you can join the Disney's Club 33, which affords members "special access and exceptional service". It also costs an additional $15,000 annually.How to join Club 33 Disney World? ›
A: To express interest in Club 33 Membership at the Walt Disney World Resort, contact Club33@WaltDisneyWorld.com.
Some rumored Club 33 members include:
Neil Patrick Harris. John Stamos. Katy Perry. Tiger Woods.
In the back of Storybook Circus, there's a bathroom that's often overlooked. So overlooked, that most guests fail to notice it even exists. It's tucked right next to the railroad. There's sooooo much packed into this area of Magic Kingdom — Pete's Silly Side Show, Casey Jr.Where is Club 33 entrance? ›
The entrance to Club 33 is somewhat hidden in New Orleans Square, located at 33 Royal Street. While most people walk right by and never notice the door, others are quick to recognize this iconic Disneyland landmark and stop to take a photo.What is the hidden bar in Hollywood Studios? ›
Oga's Cantina at Disney's Hollywood Studios.Are you allowed to carry a gun in Disney World? ›
A: No. Guests are not permitted to have firearms, ammunition, knives or weapons of any kind at or in Disney Resort Hotels and Disney Vacation Club Resorts, including in hotel rooms, units, vacation home villas and general public areas within the hotels and resorts.Do retired Disney employees get free tickets? ›
Your two Complimentary Tickets will be delivered electronically once per year (Winter). There is a specific site for Disney Retirees at disneyretiree.com, and you can click on the Admission Privileges tab for additional information.How much cash do I need at Disney World? ›
How much spending money will you need? Around $50 per day per person is a good start. A bit of extra cash is great for buying snacks, souvenirs, and alcohol. Disney prices are higher than regular stores, but they offer unique items and services you can't find anywhere else.How do you get free pickles at Disney World? ›
The story is that if you go to any pickle stand in Disneyland, and ask the Cast Member their how their day is going, that they will give you a free pickle. Unfortunately this tip is not true. The interesting thing about this “tip” is that it has never been true.
The simple answer is, no, there is not a special ticket you can purchase for Club 33. You must either become a member, have a corporate pass, or hope you have a friend who is a member. The value of a Club 33 membership lies within its exclusivity, privacy and its hospitality.