1-11 of 11 results
- #1 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaEnterpriseSuburb of Las Vegas, NV•Rating 3.6 out of 5 216 reviewsCurrent Resident: I live in the community Mountain's Edge in Enterprise. I have lived in this community for almost 9 years, and it has been absolutely amazing! The neighbors and people in my community are kind, respectful, and fun to be around. The neighborhoods are kept clean, and are kid-friendly! I definitely recommend Mountain's Edge in Enterprise, Nevada.... Read 216 reviewsgradeA minusOverall Niche GradegradeBPublic SchoolsPopulation 219,566#1 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.EnterpriseSuburb of Las Vegas, NV,216 Niche users give it an average review of 3.6 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says I live in the community Mountain's Edge in Enterprise. I have lived in this community for almost 9 years, and it has been absolutely amazing! The neighbors and people in my community are kind,....Read 216 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: A minus,Population: 219,566,
- #2 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaSpring ValleySuburb of Las Vegas, NV•Rating 3.43 out of 5 262 reviewsCurrent Resident: I like the surplus of shopping centers and activities available in the area. The walkability of the suburb is 10x better than that of Anaheim, CA. I don’t like the amount of street dividers and homeless people roaming the streets.... Read 262 reviewsgradeA minusOverall Niche GradegradeBPublic SchoolsPopulation 217,441#2 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.Spring ValleySuburb of Las Vegas, NV,262 Niche users give it an average review of 3.4 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says I like the surplus of shopping centers and activities available in the area. The walkability of the suburb is 10x better than that of Anaheim, CA. I don’t like the amount of street dividers and....Read 262 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: A minus,Population: 217,441,
- #3 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaHendersonCity in Nevada•Rating 4.44 out of 5 527 reviewsCurrent Resident: Henderson is a beautiful city with an amazingly peaceful neighborhood and a reliable environment. It is packed full of experiences waiting to happen and I have been a resident here my entire life. I would recommend raising your children and growing up in Henderson without a shadow of a doubt that your experience will be exceedingly pleasant. It has honestly been such a constructive and protective atmosphere to live in daily. It is full of supportive, friendly, and professional people who are willing to help you in any way they can. The depiction of Henderson Nevada is comfortable and cozy with just the right amount of flash and pizazz. It has various business establishments you can enjoy with your family and friends and has accommodations for all age groups. The community is tight nit and well-bonded. Its domain is just the right size. The weather during the summer is incredibly warm optimizing any outdoor activity you can imagine to have and during the winter it is chilly at most.... Read 527 reviewsgradeB+Overall Niche GradegradeBPublic SchoolsPopulation 311,250#3 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.HendersonCity in Nevada,527 Niche users give it an average review of 4.4 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says Henderson is a beautiful city with an amazingly peaceful neighborhood and a reliable environment. It is packed full of experiences waiting to happen and I have been a resident here my entire life. I....Read 527 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B+,Population: 311,250,(Video) The 4 best places to live in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV in 2023 | Where to live in Las Vegas
- Cascade Christian Puyallup ElementaryPuyallup, WA•Private School•K-6•Rating 5 out of 5 1 reviewSenior: Cascade Christian provides the best Christ-centered education while teaching to the whole child. Everyone feels valued, known, and loved. The kids are prepared to go impact the world in a positive way.... Read 1 reviewStudents 249Student-teacher ratio 14:1Sponsored Result, Cascade Christian Puyallup ElementaryBlue checkmark.Private School,PUYALLUP, WA,K-6,1 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars.Featured Review: Senior says Cascade Christian provides the best Christ-centered education while teaching to the whole child. Everyone feels valued, known, and loved. The kids are prepared to go impact the world in a positive....Read 1 reviews.Students: 249,Student-Teacher Ratio: 14 to 1,
- #4 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaParadiseCity in Nevada•Rating 3.18 out of 5 376 reviewsCurrent Resident: I like paradise, although the homeless population is off the charts. I would like to see the government help our neighborhood out in some way but helping the homeless, rather than pushing them out.... Read 376 reviewsgradeB+Overall Niche GradegradeB minusPublic SchoolsPopulation 189,852#4 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.ParadiseCity in Nevada,376 Niche users give it an average review of 3.2 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says I like paradise, although the homeless population is off the charts. I would like to see the government help our neighborhood out in some way but helping the homeless, rather than pushing them out..Read 376 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B+,Population: 189,852,
- #5 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaWinchesterSuburb of Las Vegas, NV•Rating 2.92 out of 5 13 reviewsgradeBOverall Niche GradegradeC+Public SchoolsPopulation 36,307#5 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.WinchesterSuburb of Las Vegas, NV,13 Niche users give it an average review of 2.9 stars.Read 13 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B,Population: 36,307,(Video) Best Areas to Live in Las Vegas Nevada | Las Vegas Neighbourhoods
- #6 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaBoulder CityTown in Nevada•Rating 3.78 out of 5 40 reviewsCurrent Resident: I loved growing up in Boulder City. It's a small community with lots to do and Las Vegas is only 30 minutes away. Since it is a small community, but growing rapidly, everybody knows everybody! The schools are all near each other along with the city pool and recreational center. All of the kids grow up from preschool to high school and graduate together 12 years later. It is a very safe town to live in and was once referred to as the safest town in the United States! Because of this, many families wanted to move here which made real estate prices increase but not completely unaffordable.... Read 40 reviewsgradeBOverall Niche GradegradeBPublic SchoolsPopulation 14,868#6 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.Boulder CityTown in Nevada,40 Niche users give it an average review of 3.8 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says I loved growing up in Boulder City. It's a small community with lots to do and Las Vegas is only 30 minutes away. Since it is a small community, but growing rapidly, everybody knows everybody! The....Read 40 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B,Population: 14,868,
- #7 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaMoapa ValleyTown in Nevada•Rating 4.57 out of 5 7 reviewsCurrent Resident: Moapa Valley is a small town with conservative views, mostly members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you are in need of some grub no fear McDonalds is here, as one of the three food options you can chose from for you nutrient consuming needs. It also is one of the only places where you can look out into your backyard and not only see your lovely natural landscape but wild coyotes and aggressive quails that love to squirm their way into your warm, inviting home. Not only is it a close knit community, you never have to worry about carrying the burden of keeping a secret to yourself because every stay at home mom with the accessibility to wifi will share it for you via Facebook on Moapa valleys very own page dedicated to lie and share gossip about other moms, teenagers, and new residents, all behind the screen of course so everyone's feelings are spared, known as Moapa valley Rant and Rave. Over all its a wonderful place to live 10 out of 10 would recommend.... Read 7 reviewsgradeBOverall Niche GradegradeBPublic SchoolsPopulation 7,436#7 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.Moapa ValleyTown in Nevada,7 Niche users give it an average review of 4.6 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says Moapa Valley is a small town with conservative views, mostly members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you are in need of some grub no fear McDonalds is here, as one of the three....Read 7 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B,Population: 7,436,
- #8 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas AreaWhitneySuburb of Las Vegas, NV•Rating 2.96 out of 5 24 reviewsCurrent Resident: I've been living in Whitney and it's been a good experience because there isn't bad things that are happening and its a safe area to live. I really like how there's stores and restaurants close by. My family and I, sometimes walk to the store and it feels safe to do so. My mom and I also go running at night and yeah, sometimes it does get scary but the people are nice and thank God nothing bad has happened. One thing that I would change would be to put fmore ligs... Read 24 reviewsgradeBOverall Niche GradegradeC+Public SchoolsPopulation 45,105#8 Best Suburbs to Live in Las Vegas Area.WhitneySuburb of Las Vegas, NV,24 Niche users give it an average review of 3 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says I've been living in Whitney and it's been a good experience because there isn't bad things that are happening and its a safe area to live. I really like how there's stores and restaurants close by.....Read 24 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B,Population: 45,105,(Video) The 12 BEST Las Vegas Neighborhoods
- North Las VegasSuburb of Las Vegas, NV•Rating 3.58 out of 5 841 reviewsCurrent Resident: I love North Las Vegas! Everything is so convenient! I am 2 minutes from Aliante hotel and casino and 10 minutes from Sante Fe station. The parks near by are amazing. There is Nature park on Aliante Parkway. They have a beautiful waterfall that is breathtaking! Also, they have a dinosaur dig area for kids to explore digging for fossils. This park also has tennis and volleyball areas. Family's are always there enjoying the amenities. The waterfall has been a popular backdrop for prom and homecoming pictures. This park sits right next to a public library. This makes for the perfect outing! Grab a good book and then visit a great park.... Read 841 reviewsgradeB minusOverall Niche GradegradeC+Public SchoolsPopulation 259,638North Las VegasSuburb of Las Vegas, NV,841 Niche users give it an average review of 3.6 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says I love North Las Vegas! Everything is so convenient! I am 2 minutes from Aliante hotel and casino and 10 minutes from Sante Fe station. The parks near by are amazing. There is Nature park on....Read 841 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: B minus,Population: 259,638,
- 2023 Best Neighborhoods to Live
How Much Home Can You Afford?
- 2023 Best Suburbs to Raise a Family
- Sunrise ManorSuburb of Las Vegas, NV•Rating 3.22 out of 5 185 reviewsCurrent Resident: This may not be the perfect or best looking neighborhood, but honestly it really can be pretty safe and even just a nice place to live with possibilities in the community or even to build your own little community.... Read 185 reviewsgradeC+Overall Niche GradegradeCPublic SchoolsPopulation 196,411Sunrise ManorSuburb of Las Vegas, NV,185 Niche users give it an average review of 3.2 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says This may not be the perfect or best looking neighborhood, but honestly it really can be pretty safe and even just a nice place to live with possibilities in the community or even to build your own....Read 185 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: C+,Population: 196,411,(Video) 10 Best Places To Live in Las Vegas [According to a LOCAL]
- PahrumpTown in Nevada•Rating 2.95 out of 5 84 reviewsCurrent Resident: Housing prices are reasonable and if you don’t mind driving into Vegas for most medical appointments, shopping and entertainment, it’s a fine place to live a quiet, laidback life You need your own transportation because everything is spread out. It’s mostly a “live your life and mind your own business” kind of town and most people are friendly. Californians have been purchasing here lately, since their state is a Democratic nightmare and if they come here with the same ideology, they will get pushback and like snowflakes everywhere, they will melt. It is NOT a racist town. Just mind your own business and help when possible, if needed. Pahrumpians love the USA and the freedoms that citizens are afforded. There are employment opportunities here if you’re actually willing to work. And quite a few privately owned, small businesses that do well. Many people find that they’ll go into Vegas for certain things and breathe a sigh of relief coming over the hump back to Pahrump... Read 84 reviewsgradeCOverall Niche GradegradeC+Public SchoolsPopulation 42,471PahrumpTown in Nevada,84 Niche users give it an average review of 3 stars.Featured Review: Current Resident says Housing prices are reasonable and if you don’t mind driving into Vegas for most medical appointments, shopping and entertainment, it’s a fine place to live a quiet, laidback life You need your own....Read 84 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: C,Population: 42,471,
- Seattle Christian SchoolSeatac, WA•Private School•K-12•Rating 4.4 out of 5 84 reviewsParent: We love Seattle Christian! From the small class sizes to the caring teachers, I know my kids are getting exactly what they need to prep them for life to come. Each teacher has been so intentional about getting to know each of my elementary school kids. When it came to the pandemic, they pivoted quickly to remote learning, and continued to get better and better at it until we could all come back in person. Change can be hard, but SCS rolls with it well!... Read 84 reviewsgradeA minusOverall Niche GradeStudents 509Student-teacher ratio 12:1Sponsored Result, Seattle Christian SchoolBlue checkmark.Private School,SEATAC, WA,K-12,84 Niche users give it an average review of 4.4 stars.Featured Review: Parent says We love Seattle Christian! From the small class sizes to the caring teachers, I know my kids are getting exactly what they need to prep them for life to come. Each teacher has been so intentional....Read 84 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: A minus,Students: 509,Student-Teacher Ratio: 12 to 1,
- JDSBellevue, WA•Private School•PK, K-8•Rating 4.9 out of 5 10 reviewsParent: This is the second year that my son has been at JDS and he has grown so much. I appreciate that classes are mixed-ages which gives teachers the flexibility to pair students together with similar levels of understanding in certain topics. There's great access to subjects above the standards. The STEAM program is great with an introduction to science and robotics at an early age as well as art, music, and languages. The faculty and staff genuinely care about the kids' engagement with learning and it has made a difference in seeing my son's excitement to go to school every day. I'm very proud of being part of this wonderful school community!... Read 10 reviewsgradeA+Overall Niche GradeStudents 110Student-teacher ratio 7:1Sponsored Result, JDSBlue checkmark.Private School,BELLEVUE, WA,PK, K-8,10 Niche users give it an average review of 4.9 stars.Featured Review: Parent says This is the second year that my son has been at JDS and he has grown so much. I appreciate that classes are mixed-ages which gives teachers the flexibility to pair students together with similar....Read 10 reviews.Overall Niche Grade: A+,Students: 110,Student-Teacher Ratio: 7 to 1,
View nearby homes Virtual tour(Video) 5+ Best Neighborhoods to Live in Las Vegas - Where are the best places to live?
2023 Best Las Vegas Area Suburbs to Live? ›
Henderson and Summerlin are both popular neighborhoods in the Las Vegas Valley. Henderson is located southeast of The Strip, while Summerlin is about 30 minutes west of The Strip.What areas are good to live in Las Vegas? ›
- The City of Henderson. That's not all. ...
- Summerlin. Summerlin happens to be one of the newest towns, it is divided into Northern Summerlin and Southern Summerlin. ...
- Southwest. ...
- Spring Valley. ...
- Downtown East. ...
- Anthem. ...
- Rancho Charleston.
Henderson and Summerlin are both popular neighborhoods in the Las Vegas Valley. Henderson is located southeast of The Strip, while Summerlin is about 30 minutes west of The Strip.What is the best zip code to live in Las Vegas? ›
The top zip code was 89030 with a 31.2 percent gain in median value, followed by 89101 with 30.4 percent. 89030 is located in North Las Vegas while 89101 includes downtown Las Vegas and areas north and east of downtown. The top 10 also includes 89104, 89109, 89103, 89169, 89011, 89032, 89015 and 89108.Where do the richest people stay in Vegas? ›
The Bellagio and Caesars Palace are surprisingly popular with the world's richest people. The two Las Vegas hotels also happen to be the most affordable hotels on the list.What is the nicest part of Nevada to live? ›
The best places to live in Nevada include Reno, Henderson and Paradise. Beyond the many casinos that Nevada is known for, the state offers beautiful natural areas such as Lake Mead, Cathedral Gorge State Park and Lake Tahoe. Tourism, mining and cattle ranching anchor the economy in Nevada.Is moving to Las Vegas a good idea? ›
With the cost of living 4% higher than the national average, Las Vegas is considered a relatively affordable place to live primarily for its low taxes. Since there is no Nevada state income tax due to the money tourists bring into the state, Las Vegas is a great place to live simply for its tax-free living.What is a comfortable living salary in Las Vegas? ›
What salary do you need to live in Las Vegas? According to MIT's Living Wage Calculator, a single person would need to make at least $15.90 per hour to live comfortably in Las Vegas. (It defines “living wage” as the amount an individual needs to earn to support themselves and their family.)Is Summerlin expensive? ›
Residents hoping to purchase a home can expect a median home cost of $420K, compared to the USA average of $231K. Apartment rental costs will also be a bit more expensive than the average community. Renting a studio apartment within Summerlin will cost around $980, compared to the US average of $821.Will home prices drop in Las Vegas? ›
Las Vegas housing market predictions
Experts say a crash is unlikely, but the market's gradual decline may well continue into 2023. For example, the National Association of Realtors anticipates that U.S. home sales will decline by 6.8 percent this year, while prices will remain nearly flat.
What neighborhood in Las Vegas has the lowest crime rate? ›
The safest neighborhood in the Las Vegas metro area is Anthem. With a population of 13,035, Anthem is a located just outside Las Vegas, in Henderson. The local crime rate that is 98% safer than the Nevada average. Anthem residents enjoy a spacious yet urban vibe with a median home price of $426,138.Is Summerlin cooler than Henderson? ›
Summerlin promotes that the temperature is cooler in Summerlin than other parts of the Las Vegas Valley by as much as 5-7 degrees. Compare this to Henderson, which mostly sits at an elevation between 1,500 and 2,000 feet and therefore, tends to be hotter than Summerlin.Which side of Vegas is better? ›
What is the best part of the Las Vegas Strip? The Main Strip is the best part of the Las Vegas Strip. Most of the places you want to see will be within walking distance of the Main Strip. You will catch the sights of the Bellagio Fountains, pass through many luxury hotels, and encounter vibrant bars and nightclubs.Is Summerlin the rich part of Vegas? ›
Another noted area where rich people live in Las Vegas is known as “Billionaire's Row” and is located in Summerlin near the TPC Golf Course. Billionaire's row is a single street known as Enclave Ct inside both a guard gate and gate where just 9 homesites are found all in excess of 1.4 acres.What are the best area codes to live in Las Vegas? ›
You'll find that Summerlin covers the entire west side of the valley in the hills. The southern hills and Henderson are also higher-end and safer areas of town. The very lowest crime zip codes in Las Vegas include: 89149, 89129, 89138, 89134, 89144, 89148, 89141, 89052, 89012.What is the richest zip code in Las Vegas? ›
#1: 89138 (Las Vegas)
Copyright 2022 Stacker via Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Notorious for drug and gang activity, the most dangerous neighborhood is West Las Vegas, located northwest of the Strip. This is one of the most deprived areas of the city, with many people living below the poverty line and where violent crime rates are a whopping 713% higher than the national average.Who is the richest family in Las Vegas? ›
- #8. Peggy Cherng (tie) ...
- #7. Frank Fertitta III. ...
- #6. Lorenzo Fertitta. ...
- #5. Phil Ruffin. ...
- #4. Jay Chaudhry. ...
- #3. Nancy Walton Laurie. ...
- #2. David Duffield. - Net worth: $10.7 billion (#168 wealthiest in the world) ...
- #1. Miriam Adelson & family. - Net worth: $35.3 billion (#34 wealthiest in the world)
1. The Canyons / TPC Las Vegas. With a median home price of $1,100,202 and a median rent of $1,423, The Canyons / TPC Las Vegas is the most expensive neighborhood on our list.Is it better to live in AZ or NV? ›
Both Arizona and Nevada have lower than average costs of living, although some places in Nevada are more expensive, such as Kingsbury and Gardnerville. Arizona is generally more favorable in this regard, with a cost of living that is typically five percent lower than the U.S. average.
What city in Nevada has the best year round weather? ›
- Paradise. ...
- Henderson. ...
- Las Vegas. ...
- Mesquite. ...
- Sunrise Manor. ...
- Moapa Valley.
Mesquite is considered the No. 2 safest city to live in Nevada, according to Safewise.com. It's population is 21,038, median income is $63,757 and violent crime rate for 2023, 2022 and 2021 is 1.5, 1.0 and 1.3, respectively.Where people in Las Vegas are moving to? ›
1) Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA Metro Area
Los Angeles takes the #1 spot for cities that are sending their residents to live in Las Vegas! However, Los Angeles is also the most-popular city that people from Las Vegas end up relocating to.
Nevada is a western U.S. state defined by its large expanses of desert and the Las Vegas Strip, which is lined with elaborate theme hotels and casinos. The cost of living in Nevada is nearly 13% higher than the national average. This is one of the primary factors that prompt people to move away from the state.What time of year is best to move to Las Vegas? ›
From March through early May and September through November in Las Vegas, the weather is about as good as it gets. Spring and fall are when the locals say, “This is why we moved here!”What is middle class salary in Las Vegas? ›
As of Apr 20, 2023, the average annual pay for the Lower Middle Class jobs category in Las Vegas is $74,578 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $35.85 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,434/week or $6,214/month.How much is $80,000 salary in Las Vegas? ›
If you make $80,000 a year living in the region of Nevada, USA, you will be taxed $16,488. That means that your net pay will be $63,512 per year, or $5,293 per month.How much is $60,000 salary in Las Vegas? ›
If you make $60,000 a year living in the region of Nevada, USA, you will be taxed $10,558. That means that your net pay will be $49,442 per year, or $4,120 per month.Does Summerlin have a rat problem? ›
Other affected areas include the north Valley, south, Summerlin and Henderson. “The thing you have to remember about rats is they have four to six litters of five to six babies per couple,” Rast said. If you do the math, you're looking at two rats producing 30 or more pups a year.What is the average age in Summerlin? ›
|Citizen US Born||35,730||-2.4%|
|Citizen not US Born||6,821||-2.2%|
What is the most common crime in Vegas? ›
Property crimes are motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary. Your chance of becoming a victim of any of these crimes in Las Vegas is one in 39. Importantly, we found that Las Vegas has one of the highest rates of motor vehicle theft in the nation according to our analysis of FBI crime data.Is Henderson NV a safe place to live? ›
Las Vegas (KSNV) — A local city has ranked top 15 in a new report that looks at some of the safest cities across the country.What is the racial makeup of Las Vegas? ›
Out of the total population in Las Vegas, 62.2% are White alone, 12.2% are Black or African American, 0.9% are American Indian and Alaska Native, 6.6% are Asians, 0.8% are Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 32.9% are Hispanic.Will home prices drop in 2023 in Las Vegas? ›
Forecast for 2023-2024
Based on the data from Zillow, the Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise housing market is predicted to experience a slight decline in the next year. The average home value in the area is currently at $398,447, which is down 1.4% over the past year.
The data provided suggests that the housing market is likely to remain fierce in 2023. It will have a high demand and rising home values. The Las Vegas real estate market currently favors both sellers and buyers. Since homes may sell quickly, buyers can negotiate better prices.Should I buy a house now in Las Vegas? ›
According to the Las Vegas Realtors, the current housing market appears to be balanced. “Buyers are actually in a better position now because prices have stabilized and in some cases have gone down more,” Lee Barrett, President of the Las Vegas Realtors explained.Is Summerlin Nevada safe? ›
Based on violent and property crime rates. How safe do you feel in this area? Very safe.Where is the cheapest place to live in Nevada? ›
North Las Vegas
Named after its juxtaposition to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas is the most affordable city in Nevada. With a population of over 250,000 residents, North Las Vegas makes a great home for those wanting to experience big city life without living in Las Vegas proper.
The Least Vegas Neighborhood in Vegas - The New york times
Azia Skeen discovered Las Vegas's little-known (to tourists, anyway) Arts District by chance. Her plane home to San Diego was delayed, and at 19, she was too young to gamble in the casinos.
Summerlin is home to the most educational choice with more than two-dozen schools, including ten nationally-recognized private schools, two nationally-ranked public high schools by U.S. News & World Report, fourteen public schools, and several colleges and specialized facilities catering to residents of all ages and ...
What is Summerlin known for? ›
Recognized as a standard-setting community that helped to redefine Las Vegas as a great place to live, Summerlin is lauded nationally for its award-winning design – a place that is now home to more than 120,000 residents.What is the coldest city near Las Vegas? ›
The coldest city in Nevada is Ely. According to Stacker, Ely is the 41st coldest city in the U.S. with an average daily minimum being 28.5°F. The town's elevation makes it cool throughout the year due to it being 6,437 feet.What is the most walkable part of Las Vegas? ›
The Arts District in Las Vegas has a Walk Score of 86, making it the most walkable part of the city. You can walk around this area and peruse the galleries, shops, and boutiques.What is the most popular area of Las Vegas? ›
The Strip is the world-famous epicenter of Las Vegas. It's a boldly neon-lit boulevard home to the most iconic Vegas casinos. Some 65,000 hotel rooms exist within over 50 resorts – you'll never have trouble finding a place to stay.Is Fremont Street better than the Strip? ›
Downtown Las Vegas is where it all started. Fremont Street has been around since Vegas was founded in 1905 and became the city's first paved road in 1925. Because of this, our part of the city has been a part of every bit of Las Vegas history, making Downtown far superior to the Strip.Where do the most millionaires live in Nevada? ›
Las Vegas tops all other Nevada cities in billionaire wealth, study finds.Where do millionaires go in Vegas? ›
But when it comes to the favorite hotel of the rich, an unexpected name tops the list: The Bellagio in Las Vegas. A new survey of more than 800 millionaires around the world, released by South Africa-based wealth research firm New World Wealth, ranked the Bellagio the No. 1 hotel in the world among millionaires.Where do seniors live in Las Vegas? ›
Centennial Hills. One of the best places in Las Vegas to buy a home, Centennial Hills is a great neighborhood for retirees to settle down in! While still located within city limits, Centennial Hills is far enough from The Strip and Downtown Las Vegas to provide a more suburban feel.Where do celebrities live in Vegas? ›
Celebrities with Las Vegas Residencies
It usually depends on the length of their residency. However, it is far more common for entertainers to be put up in Las Vegas hotels such as Caesars Palace, the Hard Rock Hotel, The Mirage, The Palazzo, Palms Casino Resort, Planet Hollywood Resort, and The MGM Grand.
What salary do you need to live in Las Vegas? According to MIT's Living Wage Calculator, a single person would need to make at least $15.90 per hour to live comfortably in Las Vegas. (It defines “living wage” as the amount an individual needs to earn to support themselves and their family.)
What is the coolest area code? ›
- (212) New York City. ...
- (415) the San Francisco Bay Area. ...
- (650) Silicon Valley. ...
- (310) Los Angeles. ...
- (818) Hollywood / (626) Pasadena. ...
- (202) Washington, DC. ...
- (305) Miami / Florida Keys. ...
- (512) Austin.
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — What's it take to join the 1-percenter club? Try at least a half-million dollars. That's what you'll have to earn in a year to be a 1-percenter in Nevada. To be exact, you'll need to earn $540,025 or more.What is upper middle class income in Nevada? ›
Range of household incomes needed to be considered middle class, by family size.
|Single||$25,415 – $76,245|
|Couple||$35,942 – $107,827|
|Family of four||$50,830 – $152,490|
1. 33109 (Fisher Island, Florida)Is Living in Las Vegas a good place to live? ›
Moving to Las Vegas? The Entertainment Capital of the World is one of the best big cities to live in, thanks to affordable housing and living costs, no state income tax, great weather, and tons of entertainment options. See what Sin City has to offer for you!What is the minimum wage in Las Vegas? ›
For the period covering July 1, 2023, through June 30, 2024, the minimum wage rate is $10.25 per hour if the employee is offered qualifying health benefits, and $11.25 per hour if the employee is not offered qualifying health benefits.What is the average electric bill in Las Vegas? ›
On average, Las Vegas, NV residents spend about $180 per month on electricity. That adds up to $2,160 per year.Are house prices going down in Las Vegas? ›
Median Home Price in Las Vegas
For buyers, a longer timeline of homes for sale has helped to lower prices, with the median sales price falling 2.7% year-over-year in January to $394,000.
Nevada is a western U.S. state defined by its large expanses of desert and the Las Vegas Strip, which is lined with elaborate theme hotels and casinos. The cost of living in Nevada is nearly 13% higher than the national average. This is one of the primary factors that prompt people to move away from the state.Is rent expensive in Las Vegas? ›
Las Vegas is the #48 most expensive large city in the U.S., with a median rent of $1,452. Citywide, the median rent currently stands at $1,081 for a 1-bedroom apartment and $1,381 for a 2-bedroom. Across all bedroom sizes (ie, the entire rental market), the median rent is $1,452.
What is minimum wage in Summerlin Nevada? ›
Nevada uses a two-tier system for minimum wage based on whether employees receive qualifying health benefits. Beginning in July, the minimum wage for employees who are offered qualifying benefits will be $10.25 per hour. The rate will be $11.25 for those without the offered benefits.What is middle class income in Vegas? ›
|State||Single||Family of four|
|Missouri||$23,354 – $70,061||$46,707 – $140,121|
|Montana||$24,554 – $73,662||$49,108 – $147,323|
|Nebraska||$23,615 – $70,844||$47,229 – $141,687|
|Nevada||$25,415 – $76,245||$50,830 – $152,490|
Las Vegas's coldest month is December when the average temperature overnight is 36.6°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 104.1°F.What is the average water bill in Las Vegas? ›
How Much is the Average Water Bill in Las Vegas? The average water bill in Las Vegas is approximately $32/month based on your water usage.